Friday, May 25, 2007

Hi, I'm Amy and I'm a Thrifting Scrapper

In the world of a Thrifting Scrapper today was a banner shopping day. First at a yard sale I came across a steel case file box for $1.00! Then later at the same sale I found a record cabinet for $5.00! It dawned on me a long time ago that record albums are 12x12 - just like the pages I scrap. I can't wait to find the time to paint and fix up this gem to hold my albums!



On a thrifting high I made a beeline to my favorite Thrift Store and walked away with 23 Golden Book Encyclopedias - that I love to use in my paper art creations.
They were 10cents a piece! Then I discovered the very cute wooden box purse for another $3.00. Bringing todays total to $11.65 ! I'll show you the after of my goodies as soon as I have them completed!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I cannot wait to see the purse!