Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Valentines....


I've been busy creating 15 cards for a Valentine Swap. To make the cards I used cute, cute stamps from Poppy Ink. The scallop across the bottom is a stamp that I used as a guide to cut the edge and then used punches to enhance. The bird in it's cage is another darling stamp that I stamped in black and then head embossed with black embossing powder. I watercolored the background of the card... this caused the paper to curl- but, a quick pass with my iron took care of that! The rubons are from a flea market- 10 cents a sheet... Whoo Hoo! Finally the word "tweet" is cut from Cosmo Cricket paper using the Base Camp cartridge for my Cricut! TFL!

2 comments:

yanglerni said...

Very nice blog you have here...and the card is so cute..

Happy valentines Day...

do visit my blog....though its nothing much in it...hehe

Islas del destino said...

That's cute! ^^ I like your blog, so original!

I hope you'll have a happy valentinens day!

See you!