Thursday, September 4, 2008

Organization

Are you in need of some motivation to get your scrapping supplies organized? I know that I sure am.....so I joined an Organizational Challenge on Rocky Mountain Hobbies.
The best thing about it is that it won't take a ton of time. Just a little a month. This month's challenge will be to organize your paper. She gave us a heads up so that we can gather all our paper into a box and be ready to begin when the challenge is actually issued. Next month we'll move onto something else. I love this idea- getting storage ideas from everyone and support and encouragement. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in doing.. why don't you join us? Go to the Rocky Mountain Hobbies Message Board, click on the Challenge section and then click on Orgazinational Challenge. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Nan said...

Hi Amy...I stumbled across your great Spinner class when I was looking for a reasonable price on a Clip It Up ribbon system that a friend of mine wants very badly but can't do the $79. price tag.
Anyway I love your idea for the spinner and the organizing challenge. My studio is in DIRE need of organizing so I will be joining the challenge forum and and making a spinner too. Thanks for such a great idea. So glad I found your blog! Nan