Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Flock of Donkeys?

If you haven't worked with Flocking yet- I recommend that you try it. I found it to be really fun to work with and really like the finished look and feel.
I bought the fun color variety pack from Doodlebug and can easily seeing myself adding a little flocking to this and a little flocking to that- just as a professional looking finishing touch to things. On this layout I used white flocking as a frame around the largest picture and brown flocking on the word velvet. In case you are wondering, I love watching a neighbor's donkeys they are the funniest things. I journaled about how keep asking for a baby donkey whenever a gift gifting holiday rolls around, but how nobody in my family takes me seriously. Really I just want a baby one- they can even bring it home in my minivan LOL.

No comments: