Monday, July 14, 2008

Remember Me?

Lately, I have come to realize that I try to do to many things. I'm Mom to 2 boys, hold a number of large positions when it comes to Boy Scouts, am the Design Team Coordinator for Rocky Mountain Hobbies and number of other things. I know I have said it before- but, something has to give... I decided after my hiatus that it isn't going to be this blog. I love blogging. So if any of you had the patience to wait for my return. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!
Here's a layout that I did over the weekend. One of the benefits to living in the country is farm auctions. We love them! Like a treasure hunt for big kids. So much fun. To make the chipboard letters work on the layout I first sanded them to remove the brightness of their patterns, then I applied some Distress Ink in the color Old Photograph. Finally I went around the edges with a black permanent marker in sort of a hit or miss fashion. With so many small pictures I didn't want the title to steal the layouts thunder. Hope everyone is well! More tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lori McDonald said...

Whoo Hooo!! You are back!!!

Lori

Stacie said...

I think I drooled on myself a little... you and I would be such a bad idea together within a 100 mile radius of an auction :)