Saturday, May 31, 2008

Credit Where Credit is Due

If you like the techniques used on the last three layouts that I've posted then this book if for you. It's packed full of awesome out of the box scrapping ideas and I can't wait to try ALL of them! While they might at first seem intimidating to a linear scrapper- don't let that keep you from using these ideas- a little bit of a new technique goes a long way when trying to give your pages a fresh new look.
There is nothing I love more that getting a brand new scrapping book. I spend hours upon hours pouring over the pages and ooohing and awwwing over the pictures of the examples. It's my number one weapon when I find myself in a scrapping slump. I find to get myself out of it all I have to do is pull a couple of my scrapping books off of the shelf and spend an evening page flipping to get me back in the scrapping groove.

No comments: