Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Antique Stores


Yesterday I had to run errands and found myself popping into a local Antique's Mall.
I found this killer cabinet and couldn't pass up it's $12.00 price tag. I'm planning on using it in my Scrapping Room. I also found a set of Old Disney rubber stamps from France, some funky plastic icicles, a book on Typography an old jar green jar the exact color of my room filled with antique buttons and some fun old Xmas greenery perfect for embellishments. Score!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

It's a good thing we don't live close to each other. I'd be tempted to bonk you on the head and take your fun antique store stuff (insert innocent look here.)

Those stamps are really cool and I'm jealous of your funky icicles, jar full of fun and cabinet. Pretty much covers it ;)

Heather said...

What a fun find!! I LOVE antique stores -- but since I travel mostly with the girls and places sometimes see us coming and turn out the lights before we get there, I haven't been to one in ages!!