Monday, October 1, 2007

He Did It!!


This weekend my oldest son stood before a Board of Review and became an Eagle Scout!
We are so proud of him! The photo is of him after winning a trophy at his very first Pinewood Derby. Amazing how it doesn't seem that long ago.

I'll be busy over the next couple of weeks making decorations and plans for his Eagle Ceremony. I'll be sure to post the things I come up with as I am sure most
will be able to be used with different themes and celebrations! Anyone who knows of
any Boy Scout related rubber stamps- please let me know!!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Amy, I just saw some stamps I was considering buying for my own Eagle Scout's album (Rusty is an eagle.) I'll see if I can find them again and I'll let you know! :)

Heather said...

Congrats!!! How wonderful for you and him!!