Monday, January 14, 2008
Well I did it! I made myself focus and one project and although I'm not finished I am pleased with my progress!
I LOVE working on this new Rusty Pickle Acrylic Album. So much fun! Pictures behind..paint on top. The ideas I have for this new medium are staggering. I can't wait to try more things.
Here are a couple of inside pages:
This was fun! Pictures and paper adhered to the back of the clear page... dimensional paint used for the "splats" on the top of the clear page! Pretty Groovy!
Rubons of smeared paint made a great impact on this page. The skull and word extreme are that new Junkitz transparency ribbonz with paint applied to the back.
Hope you like the album... more to come!