Saturday, December 15, 2007

Cookies!


Today I'll be busy baking cookies with the help of both my son's and my oldest sons' girlfriend Anna. We are planning on being a baking machine. I love taking baked goods to friends and neighbors. I've been doing it for years and last year when I just didn't get them made there was almost an uproar as people have come to depend on me bringing them. Who knew?
Over the years I've made cookies out of paper too! For the title above I used seed beads as "sprinkles" and a product called Glass Effects to hold them in place.
For the recipe page below I used paper clay. I used real cinnamom on them before I baked them then sealed them with a clear sealant. I loved the way they turned out and while they make a big impact on my layout they weigh next to nothing. Really Fun!

No comments: