Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Challenges


Challenges are a good thing and Designer Rhonna Farrer has a great challenge on her blog that I have decided to join. It's just what I need to keep me on track. The
challenge runs for 21 days and is designed to help you get into or break a habit.

I've decided for the challenge that I will enter a page into my art inspiration journal each day and that I will get myself back into the habit of carving out some time to scrap each day. My goal is to finish my son's entire Scout Scrapbook in time for it to be displayed at his Eagle Scout Ceremony. This is quite a task as the date is looming and I have TONS of pages to do!

Am I the only one who makes themselves scrapping promises who ends up not keeping them? I swear I have the best intentions, but if I don't feel inspired then I can end up not scrapping for days on end.

I'll be posting here on my blog each day as I progress in the challenge. Wish me luck.

Ohh it's not to late to join - just go to RhonnaDesigns.com!

1 comment:

Renée said...

No, you not are the only one, I feel the same way sometimes!!Good luck with the {21} day challenges! I'm doing them too!