Saturday, September 1, 2007

Totally COOL!


A very clever friend recently sent me a package. It was full of scrapping goodies and there in the box was the insert from the lid of a tub of Cool Whip. I looked at
recipes on the back and started to carry it downstairs to put it away in my kitchen. About halfway down the stairs the lightbulb went off! It wasn't in the box for the recipes...it's a template! The shape is exactly what we are seeing used lately on layouts cut from cardstock. Want to jazz it up some more? After tracing and cutting the shape from your cardstock use a small hole punch (or the punch you use to make holes for eyelets) and add holes- one in each scallop! Then try the recipes on the back and reward yourself for being so thrifty & creative.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I don't remember how I found your blog, but I have you bookmarked! I love all your fun scrapbooking tips. Thanks for sharing! :-)

Lori McDonald said...

Too cool of an Idea Amy - Of course you know I would have to scan it in and then trace it with WinPc so I could allow my wishblade to cut it out!!! LOL

Thanks for the idea!!!!

Lori
www.belovedkeepsakes.blogspot.com