Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A Ribbon Makes Anything Special...



Fun and Easy. Use ribbons and cool embellishments to highlight one photo! Keep your eyes open for cool scrapping supplies at all times! About half of the ribbons used in this layout came off of actual Christmas presents!

Sorry- I didn't get a tip posted yesterday. My trip to the dentist turned into a marathon event and I didn't get home until 8:30pm from a 2:00 appointment. The good news is that I should have a lot of scrapping time during my recooperation.

4 comments:

Lori McDonald said...

Holly cow!!!

I hope you are doing ok!!!

Lori

TammyB said...

I don't even want to know what you had to have done at the dentist - just hope your feeling better :)

Love this idea - hope you don't mind if I scraplift the idea. I have tons of ribbon.

Tina said...

I love this layout.

Hope you recover soon from your dentist visit. Man, I hate the dentist!!
Tina

Robin said...

I just love this LO. I too would like to scraplift it. I'm always looking for new ways to use my ribbon scraps.
Robin