Wednesday, September 19, 2007

One down a Gazillion To Go!

First layout sticking to the challenge and the goals I've set. It's of my son working on Summer Camp Staff serving in the Dining Hall. To help me stick to my goal I used a Layout in the Autumn Leaves calendar as inspiration. The letters and red mat are all one piece! This was fun to do and I like the look! To achieve it I placed my photo on the cardstock where it would be on the finished layout. Then using a ruler I made a line the entire lenght of the cardstock both above and below.

Then I used Heidi Swapp Ghost letters and placed them along the lines and traced. Then I cut everything out!

I've had the pots and frying pan brads in my stash forever as well as the little spoon. If you don't recognize the stars I used they are leftovers from the Rock On layout I posted earlier in the month!

No comments: